Who are you, what do you do and what is the value you bring to the marketplace? That's the essence of a pitch.
What makes you valuable to the market is a critical part of riding
If your product or service or personal brand is going to make a mark, it has to bring something the market finds useful.
What Makes You Valuable?
Zero in on the value you create or bring:
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you increase profits or bring an ROI?
- How do you create faster time to value?
- What's the before/after like once you've worked your magic?
- Do you make things demonstrably better?
If your pitch only touches on what you do, you've missed a golden opportunity. People who deliver elevator pitches that demonstrate value, usually get asked follow-up questions.
And isn't that the best proof that your pitch is working?